here

Thursday, March 23, 2017

My Pears

Hi friends!
If you look closely you will see my pear's are two fabrics! But they are close to the same.
I blame it on my eye!
But I sure wasn't going to do it over.
These fabrics were fat quarters or scraps so couldn't if I wanted to.
My drawing is not the best but it work's for me.
I think today I will replace mama Chicken that got lost. 
Maybe after I see the Dr. tomorrow I will be able to sandwich Hagen's quilt.
At least I should be able to bend over. Tommy has hollowered at me all week about bending. If you just think about it we women bends over picking things up from the floor all day long! Or I do.
Today is  what I call a good day!
We are staying home and I will get some sewing done.
Doesn't take much to make me happy does it?
Hugs
Babs

8 comments:

Terry said...

hOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AFTER YOUR SURGERY AND YOUR EYES WILL BE MUCH BETTER.

Julierose said...

Loving your pears--they really came out well. Hope your eyes bounce back soon...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I love the pears just the way they are! sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I like your pears. I can't tell they are different fabrics. Good job Tommy keep her on her toes.

Ioleen said...

The pears look great. Hope the doctor gives you the ok to bend.

margaret said...

a very nice pair of pears. fingers crossed you get the all clear from the Dr today happy stitching

sewyouquilt2 said...

like your pears they came out nice.

Needled Mom said...

You cannot tell that the pears are different fabrics. They are cute.