here

Monday, May 15, 2017

Noah"s quilt

Hi friends!
Worked on Noah's quilt Sat.
I want to play up the t-shirt block in the middle.
This is the only cotton fabric that is available for their foot ball team.
With the falcons flying around.

It's growing at a good speed.
That's all I got done Sat. I plan on making some blocks for the top and bottom.
More on that later.
Had a great Mother's Day, Tommy took me to Longhorn and my daughter came by last night to visit a while on her way to work.
She works night's now.
She brought me a plant and a gift card to McKays, the book store I love. I didn't know they even made gift cards for them.
She had read about my trip a few days ago to McKays on my blog.
She's a sweetie!
Son called to tell me Happy Mother's Day and they will be up this coming week end to see Mark graduate.
Can't wait to see them.
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day - I knew you would. And boy or boy I love, love, love that quilt and so will he!!!!!! sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Quilt looks great, and how nice of Tommy to take you out, and the daughter to come and visit.

margaret said...

quilt coming along well good to have had some family time too.

Needled Mom said...

Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day. Your quilt is growing so quickly and it looks wonderful.