here

Monday, July 10, 2017

Quilting and Planing


Hi friends!
I finally got my light so now I can see to quilt my vintage farm girl quilt.
My gloves that I bought years ago  got so stretched they would slide off my hands so I am using gardening gloves.
They work just fine.
I put some blocks together on Wayne's quilt. Then I talked to him on face book and asked him if he wanted what I had though about putting on his quilt and he said yes!
I looked and looked for a panel for teen age games but didn't find anything so I am putting his name in the middle and a little something else.
I will start on that when I take a brake from quilting .
Much work to do today because Wayne's birthday is the last day of this month.
Hugs
Babs

 

6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I had that problem with my gloves too recently. Glad Wayne approved of your idea.

Julierose said...

Happy to hear you are quilting Farm girl--can't wait to see how it turns out...
hugs, Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wow....almost another finish.

Chatty Crone said...

Again you are amazing - you going to the eye doctor tomorrow?

margaret said...

coming along well, have not tried using gloves when quilting maybe that is where I am going wrong

Jen said...

Hi Barb, good leaving the ideas for his quilt with you. I haven't used gloves while quilting as yet .