here

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Next Quilt

Hi friends!
My forth wheelchair quilt.
Making at least one for a man and possibly two.
This is the only block that I have made.
Saw this on Quilter's Cache and though it would be perfect. I believe it's a Arkansas cross roads.
My last canning this year, this is more salsa.
I will be putting up more orka but I clean it and lay it out of our porch to dry and put it in freezers bags.
This is why you don't wash fat quarters! But I though this was flannel . It's Not!
You just lose to much fabric that ravels out.
I spent last Saturday cutting out 2 1/2 inch squares for Missy's king sized quilt.
I plan to start it soon but as a leader- ender just sewing them together as I do my wheel chair quilts
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Do you have a comfortable chair - do you watch tv when you do some of this? Are you always in your feet? Do you eat a lot of chips and salsa. I found that salve on Amazon! Thanks.

Julierose said...

I like your new quilt block--I tried purring together some hourglass blocks and didn't like them at all--(I am SO triangle challenged!!;{{{{) I guess that's why I like your new block, looks like triangles but really are squares...lol
hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great block. Yeah I am not a fan of prewashing because of that.

Needled Mom said...

You've been so busy. That is a nice block.

margaret said...

new block looks good, oh dear your fabric did suffer, so far been lucky I wash all mine when I buy it but do not often buy fat quarters and do not wash jelly rolls etc. The salsa looks tasty