here

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Doing Nothing!

Hi friends!
I made this but think i will go back and start with a 2 1/2 inch center. This size makes it look strange.
This one is waiting to be ironed so i can quilt it but yesterday i just sat down and read! I think i was just tired!
This is the view from behind our garden spot.
Made last week when the sun was shining!
Isn't shining now and hasn't in a few days and after a while it gets me down. So i read instead of sewing !
Q_Bees meeting tonight so i have been gathering things up to carry down there.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Julierose said...

It's funny how just the size of the center block in a log cabin makes all the difference....I am tired, too, today. But, I did get some scrapbooking done--so that was relaxing and fun to puzzle out where to put everything on the page...since i cannot handsew or knit I have to keep myself busy...I'm sure you know that feeling...
Have fun at the meeting tonight. I'll be reading, too...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

I need the sun too. Hope you had fun at the Bee. Glad you took some time to read!

sewyouquilt2 said...

I have a log cabin started with 3.5 inch blocks in the center and I didnt like it until I made more blocks.they are for me to work on after the holidays.
this weather is dreary. in 20s here today brrrrr and I have to open the window at work to give the trucks their tickets YIKES
sometimes you just need a break. for winter here it will be dark when I go to work and dark when I get home. ugh